Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pink Ribbon Month

Mood: Hopeful
Sounds: of Silence...

Hello, 
Some of you may know that I am a HUGE must wear pink everyday during the month of October.  I admire and respect any cancer survivor...I think about my other momma (my guy's mom) everyday still though it's been a few years.  She was an amazing artist and jack of all art trades.  Most importantly she taught me to be courageous.   


This is a Pink Ribbon Rose. Part of delicate pieces inspired by hope and joy. This style is tight in the middle with symmetrical patterned petals, with a single color of layering and folding the satin looped petals around the center. Made of a satin pink ribbon, with a single silver sleek pearl bead.  There are dyed to earth tones guinea feathers tucked into the alligator clip.  As always it's here: Pink Ribbon Rose in LunaNora Esty Store.


Let me know what you think!  *hopeful hugs*
-Juba

No comments:

Post a Comment