Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 19 - Design A Day - Ennea!

Mood: Peaceful
Sounds: One Way Out Show


My inspiration visual for today! Fire! FUN! Thank you Lisa!



This is an Ennea Rose!  I am super excited because today is day two of my collection of delicate tattered pieces.  There will be ten different styles and colors. This style is tight in the middle with even mostly symmetrical patterned petals, with four different colors of laying and a satin looped petals around the center then melted to a firm edge. Made of yellow, orange, crimson satin ribbons with bit of gold sheer ribbon around the center which has a black sleek pearl bead. You can find it ON ETSY! There is no more of the gold ribbon so this is a ONE time sale.



As always let me know what you guys think!  <3 for the followers and facebook likers! :-)
Hugs! 
-Juba

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog. Hope to see you around again on the blog and in the etsy chats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your things are lovely! I would love to see you again around the etsy chat. :-)

    ReplyDelete