Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 22 - Design A Day - "Okto"

Mood:  IT'S COOOLD in here.
Sounds: The Sir playing/practicing the piano
...it's so smexy. lol.

Afternoon guys! Yesterday I failed epically...and forgot to actually post my rose.  "Okto" . . . sorry guys!!! I <3 you!!!  Opposite the fire is ice...these photos are my inspiration for this rose. 


The rose is from day three of the collection of delicate tattered pieces. This style is tight in the middle with even mostly symmetrical patterned petals, with two different colors of layering satin looped petals around the center then melted to a firm edge. Made of white and blue satin ribbons with bit of pure white sheer ribbon around the center which has a silver sleek pearl bead. This specific rose measures 3.5 inches. Find it HERE! Please let me know what you guys think! 


HUGS! <3 To you all!
-Juba


1 comment: