Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 9 - Design A Day - Elena

Mood: Cheerful
Sounds: Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains The Same
Afternoon! 
So when I thought of how I would do my own version of Design A Day I thought maybe I would take the alphabet and go backwards in naming. . . made sense because the first one was "Zoey" then I got to actually making a rose today.  The rose just wanted to be simple, elegant and solid in color and design.  When I was done it was not any name that started with Y, it was an "Elena" just staring at me.  Not an EEEE-laine-a...but a soft eLena with a Spanish lisp and roll of the tongue.  The voices in my head are talking again...or maybe it's my shoulder meds.  LOL!  Either way...have the "Elena"! Made with satin crimson color with black shiny pearl bead. Inspired by music the song Love Remains The Same, by Gavin Rossdale.




Hopefully someone else in the world loves it as much as me! It's here on my Etsy Shop! Let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or critiques!
<3
Juba

No comments:

Post a Comment